And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, March 5, 2023

In Your Silent Chamber

 I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
 Isaiah 48:10
 
"Comfort thyself, tried believer, with this thought: 
Q: Does not the word come like a soft shower, assuaging the fury of the flame? 
Q: Yea, is it not an armor, against which the heat hath no power? 
---Let affliction come-God has chosen me. 
 
Poverty, thou mayst stride in at my door, but God is in the house already, and He has chosen me. 
Sickness, thou mayst intrude, but I have a balsam ready-God has chosen me. 
 
Whatever befalls me in this vale of tears, I know that He has "chosen" me. 
---If, believer, thou requirest still greater comfort, remember that you have the Son of Man with you in the furnace. 
In that silent chamber of yours
there sitteth by your side.
 
Q: Dost thou not hear His voice? 
Even in the valley of the shadow of death He says, "Fear not".
Charles Spurgeon