And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, May 13, 2021

The LAW & Those PROMISES Stand Together

 The seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God;
in it you shall not do any work...  
Exodus 20:10
Let the wicked forsake his way, 
and the unrighteous man his thoughts; 
and let him return unto the Lord, 
and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, 
for He will abundantly pardon. 
Isaiah 55:7

 "If I am not sure that the Lord means exactly what He says when He tells me that “the seventh day is the Sabbath,” how can I be sure that He means what He says when He tells me in
Jeremiah 31:3 I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn you.
 
Q: Do you not see that the Word must all stand together? 
If we weaken the force 
of the commandment
we weaken to the same extent  
the promises of salvation."
E.J. Waggoner