And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, December 7, 2020

IN the NEWS - "Methodist Christian" Hillary sends Congrats

I say this because some ungodly people have wormed their way into your churches, saying that God’s marvelous grace allows us to live immoral lives... Jude 1:4 NLT

"Hillary Clinton has congratulated Juno and X-Men star formally known as Ellen Page, after the Oscar-nominated actor announced
that she is transgender, has a new name, “Elliot,” and has chosen the pronouns he and they. 
 
In a statement shared on social media Tuesday, Page announced that she was becoming a man. “I want to share with you that I am trans, my pronouns are he/they and my name is Elliot,” ... “I feel lucky to be writing this. To be here. To have arrived at this place in my life. I love that I am trans. And I love that I am queer. And the more I hold myself close and fully embrace who I am, the more I dream, the more my heart grows and the more I thrive.”
 
Page received congratulatory messages and support from many of her fans, politicians, and Hollywood colleagues, with Clinton being the most prominent of them all to date.
 “It’s wonderful to witness people becoming who they are,Clinton wrote on Twitter. “Congratulations, Elliot.”
 Breitbart