And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, March 9, 2018

Knocking

"Jesus stands knocking, knocking at the door of your hearts, and yet, for all this, some say continually, I cannot find Him.
Why not?
He says, I stand here knocking.
Why do you not open the door, and say, Come in, dear Lord?
 
Open the door now, and empty the soul-temple of the buyers and sellers, and invite the Lord to come in.

Say to Him,
*I will love Thee will all my soul.
*I will obey the law of God.
Then you will feel the peaceful presence of Jesus." 
Review, August 28, 1888 E.G.W.
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:
if any man hear my voice, and open the door,
I will come in to him, and will sup with him,
and he with me.
Revelation 3:20