And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

73rd Psalm Breakdown Series: 23

Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
Psalm 73:23

"Verse 23. Nevertheless I am continually with thee. He does not give up his faith, though he confesses his folly.
Sin may distress us, and yet we may be in communion with God. It is sin beloved and delighted in which separates us from the Lord, but when we bewail it heartily, the Lord will not withdraw from us.

Thou hast holden me by my right hand. With love dost thou embrace me, with honor ennoble me, with power uphold me.
He was a riddle to himself, as he had been a wonder unto many. This verse contains the two precious mercies of communion and upholding, and as they were both given to one who confessed himself a fool, we also may hope to enjoy them."
Charles Spurgeon