And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, March 23, 2017

SDA News - SDA Judge

"Cynthia Adams, an attorney and member of the Berean Seventh-day Adventist Church in Atlanta, was appointed last month by the Georgia Governor to serve as a Superior Court Judge. She spoke to Spectrum about her passion for law, her faith, and her interview with Governor Nathan Deal."

Read her response as Spectrum interviewed her and tried to inject secular bitter political feminism...
"Do you feel that, as a woman, you will bring anything different to the role than the former judge? Has your gender had any impact on your career? Have you had to work harder to get to where you are, for instance?
Looking back, I do not believe that as an attorney I practiced law any different because I am a woman. Likewise, I also do not believe that I will necessarily bring anything different to the role as a woman. The judge who sat before me was an excellent and respected jurist. I plan to continue the path he was on: to be firm, but fair; to run the courtroom efficiently; and to be mindful of the lawyers, the citizens, and others touched by the court." CVV

GREAT ANSWER.........
Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
Proverbs 7:4