And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Joel: Pentecost & the Latter Rain

....for he hath given you the former rain moderately,
and he will cause to come down for you the rain,
the former rain, and the latter rain .....
Joel 2:23
 
Joel & the Day of Pentecost:
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come,....Now when this was noised abroad,
 the multitude came together, and were confounded,
because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
And it shall come to pass in the last days,
saith God,
I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh:
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions,
and your old men shall dream dreams:
And on my servants and on my handmaidens
I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath;
blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
The sun shall be turned into darkness,
and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Acts 2:1,6,16-21
 
Joel & the Latter Rain:
And it shall come to pass afterward,
that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh;
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
The sun shall be turned into darkness,
and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD
shall be delivered:
Joel 2:28-32