And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, September 21, 2015

Lessons of the Evening


In the evening withhold not thy hand.
Ecclesiastes 11:6
"In the evening of the day opportunities are plentiful:
men return from their labor, and the zealous soul-winner finds time to tell abroad the love of Jesus. Have I no evening work for Jesus? 

 Sinners are perishing for lack of knowledge;
he who loiters may find his skirts crimson with the blood of souls. Jesus gave both His hands to the nails,
how can I keep back one of mine from His blessed work?

Night and day He toiled and prayed for me,
how can I give a single hour to the pampering of my flesh with luxurious ease?

   Up, idle heart;
      stretch out thy hand to work,
         or uplift it to pray; 

 Life is so short that a morning of manhood's vigor,
and an evening of decay,
make the whole of it.
Life is so brief that no man can afford to lose a day...if eventide has less of vigorous heat, it should have more of calm wisdom, therefore in the evening I will not withhold my hand."
Charles Spurgeon