And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, May 29, 2014

The "Really" File - (That's "art"?)

State of western culture today....
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge,
God gave them over to a debased mind,
to do those things which are not fitting;
Romans 1:28 NKJV
"Alexander Selvik Wengshoel, from Norway, had the deformed bone cut out four years ago and replaced with a metal one.
From the "Really" File
The 25-year-old has now revealed he feasted on his hip instead of using it in an art project as he originally intended to.
‘I just wanted to use it in my art. I didn’t know at that time that I would boil it and eat it,’ he told The Local.
‘I had to boil off the meat to get to the bone, and when I started scraping off the meat, I took off a little piece and I thought, why not do it.’
The artist seemed to have no regrets and added: ‘It’s not every day I will have a piece of human flesh which is mine and which it is possible to eat, so I had a little taste, and then I thought, “that’s really nice”.’
Wengshoel also reportedly filmed his operation." Metro


REALLY?