And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, October 22, 2012

IN the NEWS - Paula White Fires Back At ‘She’s a Jezebel’ Accusations

This is what contributes to the making of TV Evangelists a Laughingstock with the general Populace
So this is what Church sermons are about these days? Using the pulpit for self defense?
"Paula White came to her own defense in last Sunday’s sermon behind the pulpit of the late Pastor Zachery Tim’s New Destiny Christian Center. She tells the congregation she doesn’t care what people say about her but took out time to call out some of the names she knows people have labelled her as:
“…I hear that I’m a devil, I hear I’m a hoe, I hear I’m a Jezebel, I hear I’m an angel, I hear I’m apostle. I said but I don’t really hear any of it because you’re never as good as they say and you’re never as bad as they say as long as I hear His voice, as long as I know what He (God)’s saying about me.”
She’s referencing to some of the many things people have called her on the internet and in the church community." AT2W

Paula White of TV evangelist
fame / infamy
We won't get into the gossip & scandals of Paula White (nor should we)....But with these people preaching their fluff, prosperity gospel & cheap grace--then embarrassing Christianity with this kind of self serving antics from the pulpit--Revelation comes to mind- Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Revelation 18:2 (But Paula can change her ways as any of us can)