And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Weeds of Jonah

In the Church are the "Wheat" and the "Tares" (weeds)....Are the "weeds" around you trying to pull you down with their influence?
The waters compassed me about, even to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.
Jonah 2:5

Jonah looked towards the Temple (Sanctuary), wherein lies the plan of Salvation...(Some of the "Weeds" in the Church today totally toss out the Sanctuary & its doctrine).
Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet I will look again toward thy holy temple.
Jonah 2:4

As Jonah looked forward to a "Resurrection", so too should we.....
I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars was about me for ever: yet hast thou brought up my life from corruption, O LORD my God.
Jonah 2:6