And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, March 8, 2019

When Pope Gregory I played the father of Lies

Gregory I
When Pope Gregory I played the part of the father of Lies...
Ye are of your father the devil,... When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:44

Rome (Pope Gregory I) Declared that when anti-Christ should come he would keep Saturday as the Sabbath. "Epistles of Gregory I, "b 13, epist.1. found in "Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers."