And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, March 18, 2019

Q & A SERIES on Zedekiah: LESSON

While he [Zedekiah] was convicted of the truth as spoken by Jeremiah, he did not possess the moral stamina to obey his counsel, but advanced steadily in the wrong direction.” Testimonies, vol. 4, 184 E.G.W.

Q: What firm position should Zedekiah have taken?
A: And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; ...but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Joshua 24:15.
He [Zedekiah] should have said, I will obey the Lord, and save the city from utter ruin. I dare not disregard the commands of God because of the fear or favor of man. I love the truth, I hate sin, and I will follow the counsel of the Mighty One of Israel. Prophets and Kings, 458 E.G.W."
StepsToLife