And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Language of the Soul

Then shall ye remember your own evil ways,
and your doings that were not good,
and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight.
 Ezekiel 36:31

"But no man can empty himself of self.

We can only consent for Christ to accomplish the work.

Then the language of the soul will be,
--Lord, take my heart;
--for I cannot give it.
--It is Thy property.
--Keep it pure, for I cannot keep it for Thee.
--Save me in spite of myself, my weak, unchristlike self.
--Mold me, fashion me, raise me into a pure and holy atmosphere, where the rich current of Thy love can flow through my soul."
Christ's Object Lessons p.159 E.G.W.