And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Resurrection "Spiritual"?

There are the foolish within Christianity today running around telling others that the resurrection was only spiritual and not literal. This group is a small minority. Also, if they really believe that, then why be a "Christian"?

Look at the reaction of the disciples:
1) What did they think they saw at first?
But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
Luke 24:37
2) But what was it they really saw?
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
Luke 24:37