And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

RUTH- 4 Points

Ruth

1) The story of Ruth is about Boaz (a Jew) marries a non Jew (Ruth). He purchased her land to save her inheritance (Just as Christ purchased our inheritance on the cross so we could have access to the Promised Land). Therefore the kinsman said unto Boaz, Buy it for thee.Ruth 4:8

2) He went on to marry Ruth, the Moabitess. (Just as Christ is our Bridegroom). So Boaz took Ruth, and she was his wife: Ruth 4:13

3) Also, the bloodline of Boaz and Ruth was in the genealogy of Christ, as they were the ancestors of King David. ...and they called his name Obed: he is the father of Jesse, the father of David. Ruth 4:17

4) The main verse in the story takes place between Ruth and her mother-in-law Naomi, as she was leaving Moab after the death of her son to return home to Bethlehem.....
And Ruth said,
Intreat me not to leave thee,
or to return from following after thee:
for whither thou goest, I will go;
and where thou lodgest, I will lodge:
thy people shall be my people,
and thy God my God:
Where thou diest,
will I die, and there will I be buried:
the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me. Ruth 1:16,17 That pretty much sums up what our attitude towards Christ should be.