And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, January 6, 2013

"Pope" Damasus & rise of Little Horn

Early Church "Father" Jerome wrote to Pope Damasus (366-384 AD) the following - which points in the 4th century to an ever rising level of the Bishop of Rome over the other Bishops. The gradual rising of the Little Horn power.

"…Yet, though your greatness terrifies me, your kindness attracts me.
From the priest I demand the safe-keeping of the victim,
from the shepherd the protection due to the sheep.
My words are spoken to the successor of the fisherman,
to the disciple of the cross.
As I follow no leader save Christ,
so I communicate with none but your blessedness,
that is with the chair of Peter.
For this, I know, is the rock on which the church is built! 
He that gathers not with you scatters;
he that is not of Christ is of Antichrist."

Actually Jerome-that is NOT the definition of antichrist--this is - ....who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. 2 John 1:7