And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Creation Moment 11/25/2012 - Death is Creation in Reverse

Death is Creation in Reverse
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
Ecclesiastes 12:7
The body dies (and the soul with it- ..the soul that sinneth, it shall die. Ezekiel 18:4) and the spirit (breath of life - All the while my breath is in me, and the spirit of God is in my nostrils; Job 27:3 KJV As long as I live, while I have breath from God, Job 27:3 NLT) - returns to the God who breathed it into Adam who became a living soul.