And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Walk Through Job - Lord, I'm Weary.. What do You Want From Me?


My soul is weary of my life;
I will leave my complaint upon myself;
I will speak in the bitterness of my soul.
I will say unto God, Do not condemn me;
shew me wherefore thou contendest with me.      
Is it good unto thee that thou shouldest oppress ,
that thou shouldest despise the work of thine hands,
and shine upon the counsel of the wicked?   
Hast thou eyes of flesh?
or seest thou as man seeth ?
Are thy days as the days of man?
are thy years as man's days,   
That thou enquirest after mine iniquity,
and searchest after my sin?  
Thou knowest that I am not wicked ;
 and there is none that can deliver out of thine hand.
Job 10:1-7