And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Walk Through Job - Broken by a Tempest

    If God will not withdraw his anger,
the proud helpers do stoop under him.  
How much less shall I answer him,
and choose out my words to reason with him?   
Whom, though I were righteous ,
yet would I not answer ,
but I would make supplication to my judge .      
 If I had called , and he had answered me;
yet would I not believe that he had hearkened unto my voice.   
For he breaketh me with a tempest,
and multiplieth my wounds without cause.   
He will not suffer me to take my breath,
but filleth me with bitterness.   
If I speak of strength, lo, he is strong:
and if of judgment, who shall set me a time to plead?  
Job 9:13-19