And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Walk Through Job - Confused In the Shadow of Death

If I sin ,
then thou markest me,
and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity.   
If I be wicked ,
woe unto me;
and if I be righteous ,
yet will I not lift up my head.
I am full of confusion;
therefore see thou mine affliction;   
For it increaseth .
Thou huntest me as a fierce lion:
and again thou shewest thyself marvellous upon me.      
Thou renewest thy witnesses against me,
and increasest thine indignation upon me;
changes and war are against me.      
Wherefore then hast thou brought me forth out of the womb?
Oh that I had given up the ghost ,
and no eye had seen me!      
I should have been as though I had not been;
I should have been carried from the womb to the grave.   
Are not my days few?
cease then, and let me alone , that I may take comfort a little,   
Before I go whence I shall not return ,
even to the land of darkness and the shadow of death;   
A land of darkness, as darkness itself;
and of the shadow of death, without any order, and where the light is as darkness.
Job 10:14-22