And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

IN the NEWS - The Terminator vs. Christ

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14:2,3
 
"Arnold Schwarzenegger believes there is no difference between
heaven and hell because both are simply fantasies. 
To his mind, once we die that is the end. There is no afterlife and “anyone that tells you something else is a f—ing liar.
The 75-year-old actor gave his views on personal faith to Danny DeVito, 78, during their shared discourse on the topic “What’s in the future for us” for Interview Magazine.
He said death is a topic he feels uncomfortable with before adding that heaven, in his mind, is a “fantasy.”
Breitbart