And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

All

 To Him be glory both now and forever. 2 Peter 3:18
 
"HEAVEN will be full of the ceaseless praises of Jesus. Eternity!
thine unnumbered years shall speed their everlasting course, but forever and for ever, "to Him be glory." 
 
--Is He not a "Priest for ever after the order of Melchisedek"? 

--Is He not king for ever?—King of kings and Lord of lords, the everlasting Father? "To Him be glory for ever."
Never shall His praises cease. 
 
--The glory of the cross must never be eclipsed; 
the lustre of the grave and of the resurrection must never be dimmed
 
The apostle's words are, "To Him be glory both now and for ever." Q: Will you not this day make it your prayer? 
Lord, show me what that is, and help me to work out my life-purpose: I cannot do much, but as the widow put in her two mites, which were all her living, so, Lord, I cast my time and eternity too into Thy treasury; 
I am all Thine; take me, and enable me to glorify Thee now, 
in all that I say
in all that I do
and with all that I have." 
Charles Spurgeon