And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The "Really" File - (Every Imagination of Gillette)

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
Genesis 6:5

"The risky advert echoes the feminist campaign to blur the biological differences between men and women by suggesting that women can become men with the help of some Gillette shaving products.
The main character says:

Growing up, I was always trying to figure out what kind of man I wanted to become, and I’m still trying to figure out what kind of man that I want to become … I’m glad I’m at the point where I’m able to shave … I’m at the point in my manhood where I’m actually happy. It is not just myself transitioning, it is everybody around me transitioning.
The ad fades out, showing the corporate endorsement of the transgender claim: “Whenever, wherever, however, it happens your first shave is special.”

Instead of associating their shaving products with the valued idea 
From the "Really" File
of masculinity, Gillette’s managers associate their products with the feminist claim that men’s masculinity is unrelated to biology and is instead “socially constructed” by vague forces in society.


The Gillette advertisement does not explain why it wishes to associate its products with the unpopular idea, but the idea may be popular among leaders in the advertising profession. If so, the ad may win awards for the company’s advertising staff while also reducing the company’s economic value to its shareholders."
REALLY?