And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Luciferian jealousy expressed via Mormonism

Through Mormonism, Lucifer elevated himself to equality with Christ, for Mormons believe Lucifer to be the brother of Christ. You can hear the anger of jealousy by Lucifer echoed through the false religion (one of many) he started as a counterfeit here on earth.

For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will ascend into heaven,
 I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.
Isaiah 14:13,14