And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, June 17, 2013

Jesus, Joseph, Mary & Pope Pius VIII

Pius VIII
Pope Pius VIII declared an invocation to be said- "Jesus, Joseph and Mary, I offer to you my heart and soul; Jesus, Joseph and Mary, assist me in my last agony; Jesus, Joseph and Mary, may my soul expire in peace with you."

Notice that the Pope placed Joseph & Mary on par with Jesus. But there is only ONE who makes intercession for us (besides, Joseph & Mary are dead awaiting the resurrection). It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Romans 8:34