And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, May 19, 2023

IN the NEWS - When Plan of Salvation in Violation Facebook Community Standards

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; Romans 8:7
 
Your post goes against our Community Standards on hate speech.”
At first glance, I assumed the bewildering message popping up on my Facebook app was a mistake — or a spoof of some sort.
What in the world did I post?” I pondered.
But then I noticed the supposedly offensive message affixed to the bottom of Facebook‘s missive. 
A screenshot from an April 2 post on my page was highlighted.
It read, “Jesus died so you could live.”
Facebook proceeded to declare that its “community standards” are meant to ensure everyone feels “safe, respected and welcome,” ....To my shock, however, Facebook posted a follow-up message a few hours later seemingly doubling down on its hate-speech claims. It read, “We have removed your post from Facebook,” and said my appeal of the decision was “reviewed” and the post was found to be in violation." 
BillyHallowell/WashingtonTimes