And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, February 21, 2021

On the Streets of Babylon: 150 ft. angel's pulling guard duty on the streets

Babylon is fallen, is fallen,..
Come out of her, my people,

Revelation 14:8/18:4
There seems to be "150 foot tall angels" seen pulling guard duty on the Streets of Babylon...
 
 
"Kat Kerr, our favorite pink-haired, mainstream continuationist,
spunky charismatic meme-bot is getting a little bit scary, putting her own spin on the frequently cited “touch not the Lord’s anointed” by making open threats to anyone seeking to take her on.
Kerr explained that no one had better mess with her or “take her down” because if anyone tries to lay a finger on her, she has 150-foot angels on standby, and they will literally kill that person first
 "I will just say this: I live in Florida. If you’re making noise to come and take me down, you’ll have to face these 150-foot angels who are with me… I always have to give a warning: You will not live in a decision like that… [The Father] told me He’s not gonna let anybody take my life. That’s not a challenge to you; that’s a warning."
Protestia