And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, December 29, 2019

No "perhaps"

"There is no such thing as "perhaps" with God.

---His promises to the penitent,
---and his threats to the impenitent, are equally positive.
"He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." Mark 16:16.

To the straying he says: "Then shall ye call upon me,
and
ye shall go and pray unto me,
and I will hearken unto you.
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:12, 13."
E.J.Waggoner