And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, May 9, 2019

IN the NEWS - When a Politicain Has an Evil Heart

There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices,
and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.
Jeremiah 18:12

"Alabama state Rep. John Rogers, the Democrat who rose to prominence after admitting that abortion kill[s] kids” but
defending it anyway, has announced he intends to challenge Democrat Doug Jones in the Democrat primary for his seat in the U.S. Senate.
I am now a candidate for United States Senate,” Rogers declared on the floor of the state House Tuesday, Fox News reports. “I’ve already, I’ve got – I’m running for real. I’m not backing down. I’m a candidate. I’ve already – I asked them to give me $1 million, and already $500,000 have come in already. And so if I get $500,000 [in addition], I’ll be an official candidate. I’m telling you right now.
Amid the debate over the Alabama House’s passage of a bill to criminalize nearly all abortions, Democrat state Rep. John Rogers launched a shockingly blunt defense of abortion on the grounds that “some kids are unwanted, so you kill ‘em now or kill ‘em later.” He also argued that “some parents can’t handle a child with problems,” because “it could be retarded. It might have no arms and no legs.”.....he quickly reverted to his original tone in response to criticism by the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr.
That proves I’m right to make a scene about abortion, him being born, that’s proof right there,” Rogers said, laughing. “Him being born, that’s a very very good defense I have for abortion. His mother should have aborted him when he was born and he wouldn’t have made that stupid statement, right? He’s evidently retarded or crazy.”
LifesiteNews