And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Psalm 5 performed by the Maranatha Singers


Psalm 5 performed by the Maranatha Singers
https://www.youtube.com/embed/vidwjrIJqNA?list=PLT70zxsi10M-5tREKsVMI9eLueLA-Rs9h

To the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, A Psalm of David.
Give ear to my words,
O LORD,
consider my meditation.
Hearken unto the voice of my cry,
my King, and my God:
for unto thee will I pray.
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning,
O LORD;
in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee,
and will look up.
Psalm 5:1-3