And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thy Time was the Time of Love

God, speaking through Ezekiel, to ancient Israel/(Spiritual Israel today) says- Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine. Ezekiel 16:8
He is the bridegroom and we are the bride. And as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. Isaiah 62:5
But what did Israel/the Christian Church do? - I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. Isaiah 61:10- Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil. I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty:But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was. And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood. Ezekiel 16:9,11,14,15,22
Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Revelation 2:4 REMEMBER- Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; Ezekiel 16:8
This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem. Song of Solomon 5:16 Whither is thy beloved gone, O thou fairest among women? whither is thy beloved turned aside? that we may seek him with thee. My beloved is gone down into his garden, ... and to gather lilies. Song of Solomon 6:1,2
For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come.. Song of Solomon 2:11,12 I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me. Song of Solomon 7:10 -The time was the time of love-