And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, December 11, 2011

11th Commandment

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:34, 35 Notice He didn't say if you believe in the the Investigative Judgent, or if you keep the sabbath, or if you believe in Creation, or if you have the truth about the state of the dead, or if you believe in the 2nd Advent, or if you study Daniel & the Revelations prophecies that the world will recognize you as His disciple. No...He said if ye have love one to another. The knowledge of Truth is important, and keeping God's law is too - If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. John 15:10 But this new Commandment sums up what it is to be a Christian. This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:12-14