And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

The "Really" File - (Miley Cyrus says...)

They have corrupted themselves,
 their spot is not the spot of his children:
they are a perverse and crooked generation.
Deuteronomy 32:5

"Miley Cyrus's ...recently described people who believe Noah's Ark was real: "That's [expletive] insane." She added: "We've
outgrown that fairy tale, like we've outgrown [expletive] Santa and the tooth fairy."

Then she discussed her sexuality: "I am literally open to every single thing that is
From the "Really" File
consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age. Everything that's legal, I'm down with. Yo, I'm down with any adult—anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me. I don't relate to being boy or girl, and I don't have to have my partner relate to boy or girl
."
CN



REALLY?