And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Walk Through Job - You guys Vex my Soul ...

Then Job answered and said ,      
How long will ye vex my soul,
and break me in pieces with words?   
These ten times have ye reproached me:
ye are not ashamed that ye make yourselves strange to me.  
And be it indeed that I have erred ,
mine error remaineth with myself.      
If indeed ye will magnify yourselves against me,
and plead against me my reproach:
Know now that God hath overthrown me,
and hath compassed me with his net.   
Behold, I cry out of wrong, but I am not heard :
I cry aloud , but there is no judgment.
He hath fenced up my way that I cannot pass ,
and he hath set darkness in my paths.   
He hath stripped me of my glory, and taken the crown from my head.   
He hath destroyed me on every side, and I am gone :
and mine hope hath he removed like a tree.   
He hath also kindled his wrath against me,
and he counteth me unto him as one of his enemies.   
His troops come together,
and raise up their way against me, a
nd encamp round about my tabernacle.   
He hath put my brethren far from me,
and mine acquaintance are verily estranged from me.  
Job 19:1-13