And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Friday, December 7, 2012

A Walk Through Job - My Redeemer Lives

Have pity upon me,
have pity upon me,
O ye my friends;
for the hand of God hath touched me.      
Why do ye persecute me as God,
and are not satisfied with my flesh?   
Oh that my words were now written !
oh that they were printed in a book!   
That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever!   
For I know that my redeemer liveth,
and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:   
And though after my skin worms destroy this body,
yet in my flesh shall I see God:   
Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold ,
and not another ;
though my reins be consumed within me.      
But ye should say , Why persecute we him, seeing the root of the matter is found in me?      
Be ye afraid of the sword:
for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment .  
Job 19:21-29