And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, November 22, 2020

SDA News - SDA Carson hit by COVID

 Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.
Psalm 119:76
 
"President Donald Trump’s Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson Friday posted on his social media account saying he feels “out of the woods” now after having been “extremely sick” from COVID-19. The 69-year-old has been receiving treatments from the White House medical team at Walter Reed
Hospital.

Carson, a former medical doctor, tested positive earlier this month. His office said he was in good spirits at the time. After taking Oleander 4X, a product not yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as an initial treatment upon diagnosis, Carson said he saw a “dramatic improvement.” Oleander 4x, a medicine made from derivatives of the oleander plant, was being promoted by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell as a potential candidate for treating COVID-19.

But after a period of time, his condition took a turn for the worse.

However, I have several co-morbidities and after a brief period when I only experienced minor discomfort, the symptoms accelerated and I became desperately ill,” Carson said in his Facebook post. “President Trump was following my condition and cleared me for the monoclonal antibody therapy that he had previously received, which I am convinced saved my life.”

President Trump, the fabulous White House medical team, and the phenomenal doctors at Walter Reed have been paying very close attention to my health and I do believe I am out of the woods at this point,” Carson said in his post." EpochTimes