And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Graven

 Behold, 
I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands.
Isaiah 49:16
 
 "What can be more astounding than the unfounded doubts and fears
of God's favored people? 
 
The Lord's loving word of rebuke should make us blush; He cries, "How can I have forgotten thee, when I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands? How darest thou doubt my constant remembrance, when the memorial is set upon my very flesh?" 
 
We know not which most to wonder at, 
the faithfulness of God or the unbelief of His people
 
He is never a dry well; He is never as a setting sun,....Heaven and earth may well be astonished that rebels should obtain so great a nearness to the heart of infinite love as to be written upon the palms of His hands. "I have graven thee."....Wilt thou ever say again that thy God hath forsaken thee when He has graven thee upon His own palms?"
Charles Spurgeon