And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Principalities of Darkness SERIES: "Prince of Persia"

The opponent of God, known in Daniel as the "Prince of
Persia" (this world) interferes from behind the veil of the seen & unseen, to try & thwart God's plans--and sometimes has momentary success...

Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision....
And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved,
understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days:
but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me;
and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee?
and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia...
Daniel 10:8,11,13,20