And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, May 7, 2020

IN the NEWS - Someone's Missing their Spiritual Wedding Garment

And he saith unto him, Friend,
how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment?
And he was speechless.
Then said the king to the servants,
Bind him hand and foot, and take him away,
and cast him into outer darkness;
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Matthew 22:13

"Last Friday, arch-heretic Jesse Duplantis was the featured (and only) guest at a Don’t limit God conference, a live-streamed
event ....

The topics were wide-ranging as the two ultra-wealthy fleecers of the flock meandered through a that always tied back in some way to prosperity and the accumulation of filthy lucre, getting on the topic of the brand new Falcon7x private jet that Duplantis purchased for $54,000,000 in 2018.


Duplantis revealed the things that God was saying to him, and he to God, as the Lord basically double-dog dared Duplantis to accept and receive the private jetplane.

Here is is the transcript. It’s exactly what you would expect.

(Duplantis) Well, I was so shocked. I’m on the plane, and the Lord said, “Do you like your plane?” I said, “Oh yeah, Lord!”

  He said, “So you really like it?” I said, “Yes!”
He said, “So that’s all I can do?” And I went, “What?” He said, “So that’s all I can do?” I said, “Are you asking me to ask You for another plane?” He said, “No, I’m asking you to answer the question. Is this all I can do?” I said, “Well, no.”
He said, “I want you to believe for that plane.”
P&P