And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

How Fitch Found the Path toward Salvation in the Holy Writ

Ho·ly Writ
/ˈˌhōlē ˈrit/
noun
  1. the Bible.
    • writings or sayings of unchallenged authority.
       

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go. I will guide thee with Mine eye. (Psalms 32:8).


 *I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and make you clean; from all your filthiness and from all your idols will I cleanse you.
*I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh, and I will put My spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statues, and ye shall keep My judgments and do them.
*And I will save you from all your uncleanness.
 (Ezekiel 36:25, 27-29).

I also found that Christ our Redeemer was called Jesus because He would save His people from their sins. (Matthew 1:21);
But as I prayed more and more for the teachings of God's spirit, and searched after the truth, I found that, if we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9).

And now,
if I had found myself that moment monarch of the world,
with its crown on my head,
its scepter in my hand,
its accumulated treasures at my feet,
and every individual among all its multitudes
ready to do my bidding,
it would not have begun to afford me the joy which I felt,
when I saw, as I then did,
the privilege which a God of infinite love had granted me,
 to reckon myself dead indeed unto sin,
by trusting my Lord Jesus Christ to make and keep me thus alive.
The love of the world was gone,
no sinful indulgence had any charm for me."
CharlesFitch