And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Digging Deep into Psalm 70:5

But I am poor and needy:
make haste unto me, O God:
Thou art my help and my deliverer;
O Lord, make no tarrying.
Psalm 70:5

"In our text we have the soul of a successful pleader under four aspects: we view,
first, the soul confessing: "I am poor and needy."
You have next, the soul pleading, for he makes a plea out of his poor condition, and adds, "Make haste unto me, O God!"
You see, thirdly, a soul in its urgency, for he cries, "Make haste,"
And you have in the fourth and last view, a soul grasping God, for the psalmist puts it thus: "Thou art my help and my deliverer"; thus with both hands he lays hold upon His God, so as not to let Him go till a blessing is obtained."
Charles Spurgeon