And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Creation Moment 4/23/2019 - Creation in Worship

To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens,
which were of old; lo, he doth send out his voice,
and that a mighty voice.
Psalm 68:33

"Worship is big on the radar screen of most churches; isn’t worship the highest function of the corporate body? 

We gather in the Worship Center, and have our Worship Leader lead us in worship. 

Yet could it be true that much of what passes for worship today amounts to entertainment (dramatic solos and choral performances and concerts), or trying to get the audience into a certain worship mood? 
Many contemporary choruses, drowned out by drums and guitars, often say words like You alone I long to worship, you alone are worthy of my praise, yet fail to explain why God is worthy of worship. 

Creation can lift worship off the reefs of apathy, send it into the open sea and put wind into its sails! 
O Lord my God,
when I in awesome wonder consider all the worlds 
Thy hands have made;
I see the stars, 
I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.”
 
What is the response?
Then sings my soul, my Savior, God to Thee: How great Thou art!  How great Thou art!
CEH