And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Thursday, February 1, 2018

David's "catechism" for the Youth

Q: Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way?

A: by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
-With my whole heart have I sought thee:
-O let me not wander from thy commandments.
-Thy word have I hid in mine heart,
that I might not sin against thee.
Psalm 119:9-11

cat·e·chism
ˈkadəˌkizəm/
noun
  1. a summary of the principles of Christian religion in the form of questions and answers, used for the instruction of Christians.
    • a series of fixed questions, answers, or precepts used for instruction in other situations.