And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

IN the NEWS - We Can Hope

"Vice President Mike Pence boldly predicted today that abortion will end in America “in our time.”
Speaking at a luncheon in Nashville hosted by the Susan B. Anthony List and the Life Issues Institute, the Vice President said, “I truly do believe, if all of us do all that we can, we will once again in our time, restore the sanctity of life to the center of American Law.”
I hope you all feel encouraged today, because I know, I do. Having been in the cause all of my adult life, I see more progress in the last year in the cause of life than I have seen in public policy in all of my years.”  Pence has been a very vocal supporter of pro-life, anti-abortion policies throughout his political career." Lifesite

I doubt abortion will end...but we can HOPE.....
 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,...
Exodus 21:22,23
This may be from the Mosaic Law....but it gives you of glimpse of what God thinks of the unborn