And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, October 10, 2016

What IF the Sons of Seth had followed Psalm 101 all their days?

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair;
and they took them wives of all which they chose.
Genesis 6:2
 
I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way.
      O when wilt thou come unto me?
          I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes:
      I hate the work of them that turn aside;
              I will not know a wicked person.
Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour,
      him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
            Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me:
Psalm 101:2-6