And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, August 26, 2024

In Light of The Light

"Psalm 36:9 In your light shall we see light. 
The Word of the Lord is light. 
Then it is our business to say what the word says. 
Suppose the Lord points out in His word, by whatever means His word
comes to us, that a thing is wrong; or it may be a duty to be performed as, for instance, Sabbath-keeping. 
The Lord says the seventh day is the Sabbath. 
Someone says, “I do not feel as though it was. As soon as I feel so I will acknowledge it, for I always follow my convictions.” 
When we talk in that way in the course of action we practically say, I always follow my own mind; I never deny myself; I always have my own way. Many people mistake inclination for conviction. 
When the Lord speaks we have no business to feel about it." 
E.J. Waggoner