And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Sunday, August 18, 2024

Do we do as our first parents did?

"It was not their nakedness, but their sin: that caused them to be both
ashamed and afraid. 
Therefore the Lord proceeded, Genesis 3:11 Have you eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded you that you should not eat? 
Here was a straight question. And he had eaten of the tree. 
Q: Did he, then, answer, “Yes, Lord, I have, and am exceedingly sorry”? 
A: Not at all. He gave a reply that involved in blame everybody but himself: 
Genesis 3:12 The woman, whom you gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat. 
The Lord had not asked him what other people had done: 
He had asked him whether he had eaten of the forbidden tree.
Genesis 3:13 And the Lord said unto the woman, What is this that you have done? 
Q: Did the woman now say, “O, I have disobeyed your word. It is true, I have eaten of the forbidden tree. O, I am so sorry”? 
A: No, like the man, she tells Him what someone else did. 
Genesis 3:13 The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat. 
Q: Now, why didn’t they answer straight to a straight question? 
Q: Well, reader, did you never find yourself doing just as they did?" 
A.T. Jones