And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Books of Ezekiel / Revelation Comparison SERIES: New Jerusalem

In the visions of God brought he me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain, by which was as the frame of a city on the south. 
And he brought me thither, and, behold, there was a man, whose appearance was like the appearance of brass, with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed; and he stood in the gate. 
And the man said unto me, Son of man, behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine
ears, and set thine heart upon all that I shall shew thee; for to the intent that I might shew them unto thee art thou brought hither: 

Afterward he brought me to the temple....Then he brought me forth into the utter court, the way toward the north: and he brought me into the chamber that was over against the separate place, and which was before the building toward the north. 
And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of My throne, and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and My holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile....And the suburbs of the city shall be toward the north two hundred and fifty, and toward the south two hundred and fifty, and toward the east two hundred and fifty, and toward the west two hundred and fifty....and the name of the city from that day shall be, 
The LORD is there.
Ezekiel 40:2-4/41:1/42:1/43:7/48:17,35

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: 
for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; 
and there was no more sea. 

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, 
coming down from God out of heaven, 
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, 
Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, 
and He will dwell with them, 
and they shall be His people, 
and God Himself shall be with them, 
and be their God.
Revelation 21:1-3