And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17

And the Spirit & the bride say, come.... Reveaaltion 22:17
And the Spirit & the bride say, come...Revelation 22:17 - May We One Day Bow Down In The DUST At HIS FEET ...... {click on blog TITLE at top to refresh page}---QUESTION: ...when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth? LUKE 18:8

Monday, October 30, 2023

Zwingli on Works

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith,
and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

James 2:17,18/Matthew 5:6

"Christ is our justification, from which follows that our good works, if they are of Christ, are good; but if ours, they are neither right nor good." Zwingli